Give natural materials a new lease of life through technological innovation, It also has both wearability and environmental protection properties, with the application value of sustainable recycling materials.
In 1913, the French synthesized polylactic acid through polycondensation. In 1954, DuPont (U.S. DuPont) company began to use indirect methods to prepare polylactic acid to increase its molecular weight. As people pay more attention to degradable materials, Wuhe Fiber will focus on the performance、synthesis technology and process improvement of polylactic acid. Constantly explore for the future of mankind.
Polylactic acid （PLA）
Take corn, cassava and other crops as raw materials, 100% bio-based, microbial fermentation, lactic acid is extracted by microbial frmentation, and then it is formed by refining, dehydration, oligomerization, pyrolysis and polymerization.
PLA has excellent biodegradability. It can be completely degraded by microorganisms in the soil within one year after being discarded, generating CO2 and water, without polluting the environment.
Made from starch derived from renewable plant resources (such as corn)
Biodegradable, eventually forming water and CO2, greatly reducing the environmental footprint
Good physical properties, high melting point of PLA (about 180℃), good processing performance, hardness and mechanical properties similar to resin
It has moisture absorption and moisture retention, high elastic recovery rate, low flammability and smoke generation, UV stability, good hand feel and drape, etc.
Has broken through the application of light-colored fabrics
Sustainable textile technology processing has created a new generation of biodegradable polyester fiber, which has a more efficient degradation efficiency and a lower environmental footprint under the premise of stable quality.
A new generation of biodegradable polyester fiber
BiOMAX™ fiber uses Bio Sphere additives to increase the hydrophilicity of PET fiber, allowing microorganisms to decompose the molecular structure into specific small units and enter the intake of carbon and hydrogen and further decompose, accelerating the time process of microbial decomposition of PET fiber. This process will continue until it is decomposed into carbon dioxide, water and humus (methane, biomass, etc.).
- It will not cause hazards due to the release of methane or biogas due to high temperature storage and transportation, and it has good stability and high safety.
- It will not be broken by light, and it is more durable than oxidized/light degradable products on the market.
- Technology is in a leading position in the industry, and the market is growing
- Customizable development of differentiated varieties of compound functions, ECO+
- Non-recycled plastic due to the different quality of bottle flakes, causing the problem of different batch colors
- Will not lose the decomposing effect due to washing, dyeing and finishing
- Low viscosity, heat resistance, transparent and colorless, suitable for various product applications